Tough & Reliable – The Ford Ranger
The Ford Ranger is well known for its practicality, strength and is often compared to the Toyota Hilux. However, the new Ford Ranger Limited Double Cab stands proudly on its own against other competitors, offering design with comfort in mind and a powerful yet practical variation of body styles.
It comes with a choice of two diesel engines. The basic four-cylinder 2.2 TDCi diesel has 158bhp, but the five-cylinder 3.2 TDCi has a healthy 197bhp. The 3.2-litre model is only available in higher-spec being the Limited and Wildtrak trims. The Ranger Limited comes in a range of body styles, a double cab (Seen in the video below) and the Super Cab. The difference between being the double cab has 2 doors to access the front and rear of the vehicle. Whereas, the Super Cab has one door and half a door, which can be compared to the Mazda rx8 as it has the same design.
The interior of the Ranger offers:
- Digital colour displays
- Cup holder front and rear
- Sync voice control system
- USB port for charging your phone, listen to music, connect other devices
- Heated driver and passenger seats
- Space to seat 5 people
The exterior of the Ranger offers:
- A fender grille with a chrome finish
- Rain sensitive wipers which automatically adjust to the intensity of the shower
- A rear view camera (Optional extra, does not come as standard however it is with the Wildtrak model
Here at Bussey Vehicle Leasing we are your trusted partner for all makes vehicle finance. We are always on hand to help you choose the right vehicle and get the best possible deal so do get in touch with us!