No one wants to spend money particularly in difficult times, but everyone agrees saving money has to be a good thing.
It might seem odd, but reviewing the cars and vans you operate right now and looking at different ways of funding and running them, could do just that, “save you money”.
I know, it’s our business and we would say that wouldn’t we, but on this occasion, its true what we are saying, changing the way you run your cars and vans really can save you money, lots of money.
Now we don’t expect you to rush out and bang on the door of companies like ours, but perhaps if we can give you some good reasons, its something, you might just consider and ask us for a quotation, next time you need a vehicle.
Let’s tell you the truth and explain why Contract Hire is such a good way to get your vehicles.
- As a leasing company and because of the large volume of cars and vans we buy, we get much greater discounts, far more than you could ever achieve and often far more than maybe you could ever imagine. Those discounts are passed directly on to you in lower monthly rentals.
- Because its our business to lease cars out, we claim the VAT back on any car that we buy and because as with all finance type agreements involve borrowing money, the interest charges that we pay are based on the cost of the car, without its VAT so we are not borrowing so much and of course, in most cases, we have already got big discounts off our cars and vans, so all in all our cost of funding, which is passed on to you in your monthly rental is way less than other methods, again, reflecting in lower monthly rentals to you.
- You can reduce your current monthly operating costs at a stroke by replacing old unreliable, expensive to maintain vehicles with brand new leased vehicles and if you currently own your old vehicles, well you can sell them and put the cash you get for them right where it belongs “back in your business” so that the capital can earn you money doing what you do best.
- You can choose from any make or model of car or van and specify it exactly as you want, with your choice of extras.
- Initial payment is as low as just 3 monthly rentals, meaning, depending on the vehicle you choose, you could be driving away with a brand new vehicle for very little cash outlay and paying from as little as £130 a month or even lower depending on the mileage you do each year and the vehicle you choose, although to be fair, choose a Ferrari and your going to need to sit down when we tell you the monthly rental.
- Once you’ve decided what you want, the monthly rental is fixed for up to 4 years, meaning you have the ability to budget accurately and how many other things in your business can you say that about.
- Contract Hire, takes away most of the administration involved in buying and running your vehicles, we even send you the road tax in the post each year and if you wish, we will even take care of all the maintenance costs if you opt for the full-maintenance contract.
- You can reduce the amount of tax both company and employee pay to the tax man, by utilising new modern low CO2 options, saving you both money. Choose a car that produces less than 160g/km of emissions and your company can claim 100% of the monthly rental against tax. Guide your employees towards low emission cars and they pay less benefit in kind tax, giving them more in their wage packet (saving you having to do so)
- You can show your customers your companies still in good shape and that you care about the environment by having clean modern fuel efficient vehicles and there is no doubt that a new car or van motivates staff producing happier staff and they say, “if you feel good, you perform good” so it’s a win-win!
The key to all this, is to operate your vehicles in the cheapest possible way and with the least amount of hassle and many companies realise that this is exactly what contract hire offers.
There is no benefit to owning a vehicle, for when you eventually pay it off, chances are you’re going to sell it anyway, so it’s silly to invest your business capital in a rapidly depreciating asset that you’re going to have to try and sell yourself just a few years later.
We operate cars and vans all across the UK, but for East Anglian based customers, well we are your local leasing company, offering a local service. We have been supplying vehicles on Contract Hire for over 15 years now, so we are also pretty good at what we do and chances are, some of your own customers already get their vehicles from us.
Getting a quotation is easy and like everything else that we do, hassle free. Simply tell us the type of vehicle you fancy (we will do some alternatives for you also), tell us how long you would like to keep it and how many miles you think you will cover each year and we will get back to you by e-mail, fax, telephone, letter, or how ever you prefer.
Surely, it’s worth a shot, what have you got to lose?